Pulsoksimetr KMP-Ro70 is intended for use in house and hospital conditions, oxygen bar, when rendering the medical and sanitary help to the population and medical examination in sport (The device to or after sports is recommended to be used. It is not recommended to use the device during sports), etc.
The pulse saturation of oxygen (pulse saturation by oxygen) represents percentage of oxyhemoglobin (HbO2) in a total amount of hemoglobin (Hb) in blood, so-called content of oxygen (O2) in blood. It is the important biological parameter of breath. Therefore, exact information on a saturation of patients gives significant assistance to doctors in detection of potential danger and is of great importance in the field of clinical medicine.
Pulsoksimetr has the compact size, low electricity consumption, is simple in use and is easy at transfer. The patient needs to pass only one finger throughout the sensor for diagnostics, and on the display screen values of a saturation of hemoglobin at once will appear.
- Simple and convenient management
- The product has the compact size, is easy and convenient at transfer.
- Low electricity consumption.
- Display of indicators SpO2
- Display of indicators of pulse rate, histogram display
- Pulse form display
- Sign of a low voltage: When tension too low in order that the device could work, on the screen appears indication of capacity of the battery.
- Function of automatic shutdown: The product is automatically disconnected in the absence of a signal more than 5 seconds.
|Measurement of SpO2||Range: 0% ~ 100%
Accuracy: ±2% in the range of 70 ~ 100% of SpO2; value below of 70% is not defined.
|Pulse rate measurement||Range: The 30th blow in min. ~ the 250th blow in min.
Accuracy: ±2 blows in mines or ±2% (big size)
|Clearness||1% for SpO2 and 1 beat per minute for pulse rate|
|Resistance to surrounding lighting||The deviation between the indicator measured at artificial or natural lighting indoors and the indicator measured in the dark room makes less than ±1%.|
|Working tension:||2.6 Volt of a direct current ~ 3.6 Volts of a direct current.|
|Environmental conditions at storage||a) Temperature: - 40 ° C ~ +60os
b) Relative humidity: 5% ~ 95%
c) Atmospheric pressure: 500 gp ~ 1060 gpa
|Service conditions||a) Temperature: 10 ° C ~ 40 ° C
b) Relative humidity: ≤75%
c) Atmospheric pressure: 700 gp ~ 1060 gpa